Travel and Accommodations
Conference Venue and Hotel
The conference will be held in Portland, Oregon at the airport Sheraton,
just two minutes via free shuttle from the Portland airport
(when you've picked up your bags, call 503.281.2500 to request a shuttle).
The hotel has set aside a limited number of rooms for us at a special rate of $139 per night,
and your room reservation includes a free cooked-to-order breakfast!
Reserve your room early, before our room block sells out.
Hotel and Room Amenities:
. Free airport shuttle 24/7
. Free shuttle to nearby shops and restaurants
. Free parking
. Free wi-fi in guest rooms
. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday included for hotel guests
. Refrigerator and coffee maker in rooms (microwave on request)
. 24-hour fitness center, pool and Jacuzzi
. Restaurant & bar
. Grab-and-go shop for sandwiches, salads and snacks
Getting to Portland
If you're flying in, you'll be going to the Portland airport (PDX). Take the free shuttle to the airport Sheraton.
If you're driving, parking at the hotel is free for conference attendees.
Nearby Shopping and Dining
The Cascade Station shopping mall is just three minutes away,
and the free hotel shuttle can take you there.
Other Local Resources and Attractions
- Getting Here - Everything you need to know about arriving in Portland by plane or train.
- Getting Around - Learn how easy it is to travel by light rail, streetcar, bus, bike, foot or car.
- Maps - Find maps of the city and region and specialized transportation maps.
- Food & Drink - "America's best food city offers farm-to-table dining, innovative food carts, acclaimed craft beer, stellar coffee and more." (Washington Post, December 2015)
- Activities & Attractions - Portland's unexpected attractions range from gardens and museums to retailers of coffee, doughnuts and books, while tax-free shopping, cycling and hiking top the to-do list.